Understanding the seriousness and emergency nature of ensuring uninterrupted support for women’s health, SHAPATH 1000Days for Women & Infants mission identifies the importance to present a solution that help this highly vulnerable section of our society during the disruptions of ongoing pandemic.
A multilingual dedicated national Women’s Health Helpline number to help and advice women and adolescent girls in India during COVID19 pandemic, and pregnancy care, OB/GYNE issues, Nutrition and Infant care.
The dedicated health helpline is managed by the StepOne; one of the largest telecalling solution provider in the world for COVID19 pandemic information management, powered by ARTIST for HER; a well knitted professional national network of Research & Training Institution for Skills Transfer, and executed and propagated by the IHW Council of India; a prestigious health & wellbeing institution for health & healthcare sectors advocacy with national footprint.
- COVID19 Care
- pregnancy care
- OB/GYNE issues
- Nutrition Care
- Infant care
- An IVR based dedicated pan India Helpline Number
- More than 150 Volunteer Obgyns on board pan India
- In English, Hindi, Kannada & Tamil languages
- Women and Family members can Call on Helpline Number
- Select Relevant Concern Area
- The Expert volunteers to be allocated to your call
- The Experts to connect with the patient to address issue
- Follow up call