India’s Biggest Networking Summit for Health-Tech Leaders
The Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council of India; a prestigious health advocacy institution in India aligned and inspired with UN Global holistic approach to Sustainable Development Goals is organizing the 2nd edition of IHW Digital Health Summit & Awards 2022. The most awaited digital platform is bringing multi stakeholders together from the digital health world to understand the digital health revolution, market dynamics, demand and supply, impact of digital technologies on the masses and future of health & healthcare in India.
The platform would also recognize and felicitate massive efforts of various digital health initiatives, health information sharing platform, new & transformative technologies, new products, startups, and initiatives benefiting India through a technology-enabled healthcare ecosystem. The interactive summit would also invite health startups to a dedicated pitch platform for spot funding to new and innovative initiatives.
Key Highlights of the Summit
– A multi stakeholder engagement to understand global Digital Health infrastructure, technologies, Health IoT, AI, Robotics and other new and innovative initiatives
– Understand India’s Digital health footprints at regional and rural areas targeting Good Health of common people and world’s largest National Digital Health Mission
– Participation of Government & private organizations, health policymakers, institutions, and digital technology for medical & healthcare infrastructure
– Focus on biopharma research & pharmaceuticals companies, Hospitals, medical devices manufacture, Digital health startups, new health technologies providers such as wearable tech, telemedicine, mobile health apps, genomics, virtual reality (VR), robotics and artificial intelligence (AI)
– Investment and funding organizations, banks, consulting & management companies for spot evaluation and funding
– Highlights on health Startups, Innovations, developers, Research & Development
– Recognizing & rewarding remarkable ideas, innovation, technology, startups, companies and organizations engaged in Digital Health market
– Massive social media and online engagement and promotion on various digital platform
Highlights of Agenda
The Transformer Pitch Podium is an opportunity for the startups and new business ideas to seek funding & investment at various stages and further guidance to build and grow their business.
The multi-audience pitch model will invite teams to strategically explain their businesses’ value proposition to a mix of investment and funding players available throughout the Pitch process at the 2nd Digital Health Summit 2022. The pre registered companies will begin with a seed round and continue with A, B, C, D & E level funding.
The 2nd IHW Digital Health Awards 2022
Understanding the paradigm shift and opportunity in the digital health spaces, Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council under the ambit of its Hi Five missions is hosting 2nd edition of IHW Digital Health Awards 2022. The Awards are thoughtfully designed and initiated to identify and recognize the remarkable contribution of government & private institutions, companies, social entrepreneurs and individuals in the digital health & healthcare, and more actively operational towards developing a holistic health environment and wellbeing for masses. The awards would definitely encourage new innovations & technology, ideas, startups and promptness of health delivery mechanism through digital ecosystem of IoT, AI, Mobile and Robotics.
An Initiative By
IHW Council is a not for profit organization that works towards creating awareness and advocacy for a healthier world. Set up in response to a strong call to bridge the gaps in preventive healthcare and environmental protection, the Council advocate’s adherence to the highest standards accepted internationally in healthcare. With the core belief that health is a human right and not only the responsibility of the individual, the Council raises pressing concerns in the healthcare fraternity and engages policy makers, key government officials, academia, industry, health care experts and civil society.