The Cancer Care Awards aim to identify and celebrate the contributions made by private & government organisations, cancer care associations, professionals and individuals and further inspire them for their efforts to maximise the impact of the collective efforts for cancer control and care. As a responsible health advocacy organisation, we realised the importance and intensity of the thoughts and hard work involved in initiating and continuing the efforts of cancer care by these organisations, campaigners, advocates, and fundraisers from across the cancer community. Therefore, the Cancer Care Awards platform invites organisations and individuals to come forward and showcase their remarkable efforts and work for cancer protection, control and care.
This award recognizes organisation/companies and Institutions for cancer research work specifically carried out for the safety and effectiveness of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended to be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of cancer.
This category recognizes companies/organisations which has contributed immensely for providing advance technology, innovations solutions in early detection & diagnosis of all types of cancer.
This award recognizes companies/organisations involved in innovative cancer treatments in various segments including precision medicine, new treatments & therapies which are proven in terms of treating cancer and treatment regimens intended to be used for prevention and treatment of cancer.
This award recognizes the work of individuals and organizations’ new approaches to using genetic and molecular features of a patient’s cancer to prevent cancer diseases and get the right treatment to the right patient at the right time.
This award recognises those who have worked hard to close long-standing gaps in access to preventive and high-quality healthcare among the marginalized populations of the India.
This award aims to recognise the outstanding work initiated by the Individuals/Organisations/Hospitals/Medical Centre/NGOs in managing cancer diagnosis services, providing medicine & treatment, and specific care for the cancer patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This award recognises individuals, Centres and NGOs that have made a significant contribution to cancer care and management either in the fields of naturopathic medicine, chiropractic medicine, holistic nursing, mind-body research, acupuncture, consciousness and spirit, public health, and policy related to integrative health and medicine.
This award recognises those who have excelled in teaching and/or promoting patient-centric care, through multi-characteristic, multidimensional approaches. This award recognises their efforts in setting an example for the wider communities to follow..
This award recognises those, who have made outstanding contributions towards childhood cancer and management; through policy & advocacy or by improving the quality of life for children, adolescents or young adults suffering with or cured from cancer.
This award recognises the innovative strategies undertaken by the NGO/Foundation in the past two years to raise awareness among patient community and general public regarding cancer prevention and management. It honours the efforts of those that contribute to promote and improve cancer prevention through strengthening communication, including health literacy.
This award recognizes caring, compassionate caregivers for their exemplary courage, strength and resilience.
- Research & Medicine
This award recognises the individuals/organisations and professionals managing complete care and support systems, and infrastructure & facility providers in offering innovative solutions in palliative care. This includes innovative and effective research and new medicines in managing pain and other cancer treatment during palliative care.
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Surgical oncology
- This award recognises health care professionals who have contributed immensely to cancer care and treatment through their professional acumen, commitment, dedication, leadership in treating cancer patients and also contributing in guiding and advising people and organisations to enhance the overall cancer ecosystem in the country with their respective expertise. This includes professionals from specific practices and background such as Medical, Surgical and Radiation Oncology.
- Doctor’s Category
- Nurses/Paramedical Category
- Civil Society category
This award recognises those who have excelled in teaching and promoting patient-centric care through a multi-characteristic and multidimensional approach and who have set an example for others to follow.
This award recognises the cancer care centres and hospitals that have the best team of doctors and advance facilities and technology to provide complete cancer care management.
This Award is given for significant contribution in the space of women cancer-diagnosis, treatment, management or care.
This award recognises the companies/organization initiated/managing or created the outstanding, creative and most impactful cancer care & prevention awareness and advocacy campaigns & movements. These campaigns and movements include electronic, print and digital medium campaigns, ground initiatives, and social media initiatives. The campaigns and movements should have substantial and meaningful impact on the masses.
This award recognises the efforts of NGOs and or other civil society organisations dedicated to preserving life and lowering the burden of cancer in the country while enhancing their capacity to build and maintain high-quality health systems to ensure a continuum of care for survivors as well.
This award recognises a individuals who has tireless perseverance in the field of Oncology and who has made a lifetime of positive contributions to the health-care system and improved patient outcomes. This award is strictly jury driven and the name will be nominated by the Panel of Jury.
AWARDS RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please access the respective application form for each award category and submit the entries online.
- No offline submissions or submissions via e-mail will be accepted.
- It is essential to provide correct and appropriate details for the mandatory questions. Incomplete or incorrect submissions may not be considered.
- One entry can only be eligible for consideration in one category. Separate entries should be made if the same product/organisation/initiative/person is to be entered in more than one of the categories.
- A participating organization/individual can send entries in more than one award category/apply multiple times in the same category provided it is for a separate innovation/project/initiative.
- A separate form should be used for each application entry.
- You, as a participant, declare that the information provided in this entry form is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of participation.
- Awards Nomination Fees 30000+ GST
- All the awards/prizes honoured/distributed by the organiser has been arrived on the sole and unbiased conclusions made by the Independent Jury through a fair process and such acts of the organizer shall not in any way amount to any discrimination to any person/parties thereon.
- The participant elects to voluntarily participate in the event with full knowledge and thereby declare that all information, facts and materials provided by them for the purposes of their participation are true and best to their knowledge.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage, action, claim, cost or expenses, or any injury to any party/person which may arise as a consequence of their participation in this event.
- The organizer reserves its rights to post/publish any images/photographs/audio-video content taken at the Awards function or shared through the submission process and such images/pictures shall become the sole property of the organizers.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for injuries and damages that may arise out of or in connection with any wrongful information, misrepresentation or corroborated facts disclosed by the Participants.
Supporting documents add further credibility and weight to your nomination. While filling the nomination, please make sure that you also submit the supporting documents with the entry:
- A participant or an entrant can attach Supporting Documents which can include few photographs; copies of audit reports, accreditation, certifications, other awards; and presentations.
- The Supporting documents cannot be more than the size of 10 MB
- Supporting documents also includes video files. To submit audio-video files, upload the files to YouTube. Keep the view settings as private. Share the link in the given space.
- We will not accept any supporting documents sent to us through e-mail.
Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council in Collaboration with RAPID Global Cancer Alliance is taking its global cancer advocacy alliance forward through this mega Fourth Edition of Cancer Summit 2023 on 3rd February 2023 in New Delhi. The summit would bring the government representatives, leading medical professionals, lawmakers, social activists, patient advocacy groups, and cancer survivors to provide their perspectives on important topics, innovative solutions, and the various strategies to educate people about cancer and build a favourable environment for cancer control, diagnosis, and management and also focus on some of the challenges related to India’s optimum cancer care and to enhance the present healthcare system.