ABOUT THE AWARDS
The Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 to identify, recognize and reward the best practices and contribution of organization, institutions and individual for ensuring food security, safety, hygiene, quality & Standards, good food & dietary supplements, initiatives & products, organic food projects, and startups. Innovative products, new research, grassroots level initiatives for Women, Child & Elderly development, investments & funding, awareness and educational programs targeted to achieve good health of the Nation.
The Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 would be part of the Bharat Nutrition Week (September 1st to 7th). The awards will be based on the nomination received in each category/segment and evaluated by the respected Jury members. Further, awards will also be recommended by the Jury members on invitation in each category.
The categories of the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 are defined as per nature, ideas, purpose, execution, and their positive contribution & impact of each initiative on the individuals of all age groups keeping good & nutritious food for good health in any economic, social and geographical circumstances & challenges. IHW Council with its continuous dedicated & accountable efforts intends to identify, evaluate and reward the worthy contribution of such initiatives with the help of domain experts Jury. And, promote good food and its source, good health & wellness of the Nation.
Moreover, all the categories are self explanatory and must cover and fulfilling the criteria of basic Nutritional Need of Newborn, Child, Adolescents, Pregnant, Lactating and working mothers, working youth and elderly in all age segments. Also, the project should have a larger impact in the areas and communities may it be rural or urban.
Further, innovative initiatives in new age agriculture, organic farming, food supply system, superfood and finished product on the ground and online projects can apply in their respective categories.
All relevant Government departments, Public Sector Utilities, Corporate and their CSR Arms, Private Companies, Brands, Products, Retails & Supply Network, Start-Ups and individuals involved in holistic nutrition and diet covering Food Technology, Food Production, Food Supply Chain and Food Safety, Standards & Quality, Food Supplements, Dairy, Poultry Farming, Millets and personal dietary care & management can apply in their respective categories with following required credentials:
- Synopsis of the project – Short Brief with the reason on why you deserve recognition
- Project details presented in MS Words or PPT format Covering following aspects:
- About the project
- Area/territory of the impact
- Targeted to individual/community/District/village or States
- Impact in terms of number of people covered and outcome
- Certificates/registration of the project
- Audit Statements
- Maintaining the sustainability of the project for larger impact
- The Scaling opportunity of the project
- Duration of the project
- Details of the Project Heads and people behind the project
- Contact details of concern person
- Supported with Video/Photographs and consumer feed back
Government/Private Organization, Corporate and Individual
Govt/CSR/Public Health Initiatives
- Impactful Women Nutrition Initiative
- Impactful Child Nutrition Initiative
- Impactful Food for All Initiative
- Hunger Elimination Initiative
- Micro Nutrient Initiative
- Food Fortification Initiative
- Best Food & Nutrition Campaign of the year
- Food & Nutrition Research & Development
- Women Nutrition Brand
- Child Nutrition Brand
- Good Food for All Brand
- Elderly Nutrition Brand
- Nutritional Supplement Brand
- Best Nutrition On-The-Go Brand
- Traditional Healthy Indian Food Brand
- Best Organic Food Brand
- Best Farm to Plate Food Brand
- Immunity Food Brand
- Affordable Nutrition Brand
- Healthy Dairy Brand
- Healthy Poultry Brand
- Healthy Meat Brand
- Healthy Millet Brand
- Best Supper Food Brand
- Best Dieticians
- Nutrition Author
- Food Security Champion
- Food Safety Champion
- Women Nutrition Champion
- Child Nutrition Champion
- Nutrition for All Champion
Food Tech/Production/Supply Chain/Food Safety
- Healthy Food Processin
- Innovative Food Packaging
- Safe Crop Care Brand
- Brands Enhancing Food Production
- Brands Enhancing Food Safety
- Best Food Tech Brand
- Best Agri Tech Brand
- Best Food Supply Company
- Best Healthy Retail Outlet
- Best Healthy Food Retails Concept
- Popular Online Nutrition Store
- Best Diet Management App/Portal
- Best Nutrition & Diet Start up
- Best Organic Farm
RULES & GUIDELINES
- The entire process is online and accessed through the Awards website
- All the above information is only used for the internal assessment process
- Applicants must indicate “Confidential” and highlight the same within the document in case they do not want to share such information to any third party or any public domain other than the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 Team
- The Presentation/movie clip/photographs could be shown at the Web event or website of the Awards in case your entry is judged as a winner or found unique.
- The total size of the documents should not be above 10 MB.
- These Awards are based on the filed nomination and each categories will be judged only on the submission of authentic document as per the eligibility & criteria
- Each organization can nominate their multiple projects in suitable categories (Organization & Individual)
- Jury and other supporting experts in the Nutrition, Food, Agriculture, Farming, Health & Healthcare sector from Government & Private sectors will evaluate and rate each entry based on the nomination submitted along with supporting documents
- Each nomination form/registration link is valid for 1 entry only. If you are nominating for multiple categories, please submit each entry separately
- Deadline for the submission of entries is on 20th August 2020
- Nomination has a minimum non refundable financial contribution which is termed as a fee
- If your company/organization wins, you are obliged to attend the Web Event and also feature in multiple Web Series of Bharat Nutrition Week planned to highlight unique stories and projects
- There are various branding options to promote your brand, company or initiatives. You can get in touch with our marketing team for the best customized benefits
RULES AND REGULATIONS
On the due participation in the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020, the participants understand and agree to the following:
- All the awards/ prizes honored/ distributed by the organizer has been arrived on the sole and unbiased conclusions made by the Independent Jury through a fair evaluation process and such acts of the organizer shall not in any way amount to any discrimination to any person/parties thereon.
- The Jury has right to nominate/recommend and invite special entry and reward individual/organization and any deserving institution or initiatives as per the merit of their initiative/project/idea/concept in their own capacity
- The participant elects to voluntarily participate in the event with full knowledge and thereby declare that all information, facts and materials provided by them is as per the given eligibility for the purposes of their participation are true and best to their knowledge irrespective of any country or region
- The organizer shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage, action, claim, cost or expenses, or any injury to any party/ person which may arise as a consequence of their participation in this event.
- The organizer reserves its rights to post/ publish any images/ photographs taken at the Awards function and such images / pictures shall become the sole property of the organizers.
- The organizer shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for damages that may arise out of or in connection with any misrepresentation or corroborated facts disclosed by the Participants.
- The organizer will not bear/reimburse any cost of nominee company/organization, individual or group of people participating at the award distribution ceremony
By participating in the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020, participants and entries agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the IHW Council organizing committee and Jury as final.
- All decisions of the Awards Jury with respect to any aspect of the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020, including and not limited to, eligibility of entries and any discrepancies or inconsistencies, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to these Awards
- All entries and documents submitted to participate are not returnable and the organizing committee retains the right to the information.
- The awards are non-transferable
- The entry fee for participation is non-refundable.
- All Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawing, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the IHW Council, the owner of the Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020 events. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit the entry form.
- Observing the current COVID19 pandemic circumstances, the entire process and event will be only on the Web/Internet. However, the next edition can be organized as normal ground event
- The entire proceeding will be part of the Bharat Nutrition Week and streamed live on Facebook &, Instagram & YouTube pages of IHW Council as per the given time & date
- Date of the event would be 7th September 2020 and time of the event will be communicated and announced well before the time to all the nominees/ winners/ partners/ supporters
- These Web Event will highlight top trending and unique stories with the proposed or selected winners (Online interaction/Studio Based)
- Web Event of the awards will be uploaded on the IHW Council’s online channel for future repeat telecast
- The standard awards process with complete record will be followed
- Selected content/stories/projects/initiatives will be published on an interactive website dedicated for the winners with the title Bharat Nutrition Awards 2020
ABOUT BHARAT NUTRITION WEEK 2020
Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council; a not for profit organization engaged in the health and wellbeing of human enterprise and existence is organizing a mega Virtual Bharat Nutrition Week 2020, 1st to 7th September 2020 to mark the “World Nutrition Week” and bringing together the relevant Ministries, Health Secretaries and Mission Directors, Government & Private Health & Agriculture Institutions, Policymakers, Women & Child Empowerment organization, Educational Institutions and active groups, Rural Development and Regional organizations and individual working for Women, Child and Adolescent development.
An Initiative By
IHW Council is a not for profit organization that works towards creating awareness and advocacy for a healthier world. Set up in response to a strong call to bridge the gaps in preventive healthcare and environmental protection, the Council advocate’s adherence to the highest standards accepted internationally in healthcare. With the core belief that health is a human right and not only the responsibility of the individual, the Council raises pressing concerns in the healthcare fraternity and engages policy makers, key government officials, academia, industry, health care experts and civil society.