Terms, Conditions & Policy
The IHW Council reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time and from time to time at its sole discretion by posting revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in the Terms posted at the time of your use.
Unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, all information, material, content, and intellectual property contained on the Website, including, without limitation, the IHW Council’s trademarks, service marks, and logos, (collectively, the “IHW Council Content”) is the property of the IHW Council, its affiliates and third-party licensors and is protected by applicable Indian Copyright and Trademark law, as well as other applicable laws of India. Use of the Content is subject to all such laws and regulations as well as these Terms.
The information contained in this website is to promote holistic health, provide guidance and spread awareness related to the health sector. The information is provided by the IHW Council and while the Council endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, the Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The IHW Council considers all members, subscribers, customers, registrants, conference attendees and speakers to be part of the IHW Council community.
- Copyright & Trademark-
The IHW Council owns copyrights of the content of all material available on its websites unless otherwise stated. The IHW Council reserves all rights and the content may not be reproduced, downloaded, disseminated, published or transferred in any form or by any means, except with the prior written permission of the IHW Council.
Except as otherwise expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, license, sell, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, display, market, deconstruct, or reverse engineer any portion of the IHW Council content in any manner without the prior written permission of the IHW Council. Further, you shall not (a) engage in any unlawful, false, misleading, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, or abusive activities or postings on the Website; (b) post, input, or upload to the Website any data or information containing viruses or any other computer code, or corrupt files or programs that are intended to damage, disrupt, interfere with, or destroy the performance or function of, or access to, the Website; or (c) enter, transmit, use, access and/or disclose any Information on the Website; or (d) frame or use framing techniques with respect to IHW Council’s content on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability–
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither the IHW Council nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damage resulting from or arising out of the use of or inability to use the website and/or any of the content, advertising or other materials contained on the website, even if the IHW Council has been previously advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the IHW Council and its affiliates, officers, promoters, directors, employees, speakers and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, law suits, and other actions, resulting from or arising out of the use, or inability to use, the Website and/or your violation of these Terms, including any liability, expense, cost, losses and damages.
The terms and all matters and disputes arising out of the Website and its contents shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You hereby agree that any dispute, law suit or other action arising out of the Website shall be instituted and resolved solely in court of competent jurisdiction located in India.
- Policy Updates–
Online & Offiline Data Policy
Information we collect
The personal information that you are provide, we will keep secure and share our newsletter and our event information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our website
Improve, personalize, and expand our website
Understand and analyze how you use our website
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Send you emails
Find and prevent fraud
www.ihwcouncil.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.ihwcouncil.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.ihwcouncil.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Services Payment
While availing payment options provided herein, the merchant will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and the “Bank/s”, or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website/store by you shall be mandatorily in Indian Rupees and within the territory of India. The payment link will not facilitate transaction in any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website/Store.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are on a principal-to- principal bipartite contractual basis between the buyer and seller and the payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate completion of the Transaction.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by seller is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing automated online electronic payment.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
· You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through your Issuing Bank to the Seller using the Payment Facility.
· You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through personal/ telephonic/electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
· You, as a Buyer, shall notify the seller immediately upon non delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by you of non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
· You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim with the seller within the stipulated time then this would make you ineligible for a refund.
· Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. – This is correct.
· Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
· Refund shall be as per the sale conditions and shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- There will be no cancellation of amount for the same.
- Seller reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which seller may receive from an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Seller reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with seller or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The seller shall be entitled to withhold the transaction price and to intimate law enforcement officials if the seller has reason to suspect that the buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction/transaction price or any delay in processing a transaction/transaction price which is beyond the control of the buyer.
Certain features of the Websites are available only to Registered Users. Current examples include access to premium content, reading lists, and any on-site commenting or collaboration activities. Additional features may be made available to Registered Users over time.
How to register
To register, you will need to provide certain information about yourself and create a username and password. This combination of information (“Account”) will be your Account as a Registered User.
Registrations may be accepted, rejected or cancelled by us at any time and for any reason. If your registration is cancelled, you will continue to have access to the Websites; however, you will no longer have access to features available only to Registered Users.
Responsibilities of Registered Users
If you choose to register with us and become a Registered User, you agree you are solely responsible for your Account and any and all activities that occur under your Account, including all activities of any persons who gain access to your Account with or without your permission. In becoming a Registered User, you also agree to:
- provide true, current, accurate and complete information about yourself as requested by us from time to time and notify us promptly of any changes to your information so that your Account information is current, complete and accurate;
- maintain the confidentiality and security of your Account, including your username and password;
- notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account, Account password, or service provided through your Account, as well as any breach of security with respect to your Account, Account password, or service provided through it; and
- assist us, if and as we request, to stop or remedy any breach of security related to your Account.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Websites (including your Account, if you are a Registered User), effective at any time, without notice to you, for any reason, including because the operation or efficiency of the Websites or our or any third party’s equipment or network is impaired by your use of the Websites; we have received a third party complaint which relates to your use or misuse of the Websites; or you have been or are in breach of any term or condition of these Terms. We will have no responsibility to notify any third party, including any third party providers of services, merchandise or information, of any suspension, restriction or termination of your access to the Websites.