ABOUT NUTRITION WEEK 2022
Bharat Nutrition Week is India’s biggest Good Food and Nutrition celebration to mark the National Nutrition Week from 1 – 7 September! The web-based summit brings relevant Ministries, Government & Private Organizations, Global and National Level Health & Good Food organizations, Policymakers, Corporate & CSR Arms, Social Organizations & individuals working at the grassroot level to share the best practices, technology and solutions to India’s Malnutrition problems. IHW Council institutionalized Bharat Nutrition Week in the year 2020, 1st to 7th September!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BHARAT NUTRITION WEEK
- A week Long Live Web-based Series of Nutrition Events on the India’s Landmark Health & Wellbeing forum for the Health & Wellbeing Web Shows
- More than 60 hours of Web-Based Live interaction with Multi Stakeholders
- More than 100 Speakers & Experts
- Bringing relevant Ministries, Government & Private Organizations, Global and National Level Health & Good Food organizations, Policymakers, Corporate & CSR Arms, Social Organizations working at the grassroots level, Top Nutrition, Good Food & Diet Experts, and Doctors on a live web interaction with target audiences
- Insight on the Government Schemes, complete Healthy Dietary Practices, and awareness on Women & Child nutrition
- Reaching out to lakhs of Viewers, subscribers, audiences and Mass Penetration through Multiple Active Social Media Platforms and videos
Bharat Poshan Premier Quiz
Bharat Poshan Premier Quiz is India’s largest virtual quiz, which attracts schools, students and their parents pan India. This virtual Quiz on good food, nutrition and healthy eating practices is engaging, informative and an exciting learning experience for the young and growing kids with much needed interest in quality food and healthy living. The main attraction of the premier Nutrition virtual Quiz is its unique format and 6 teams which add excitement and immense interest in the content. It leaves a lasting impact among youth and playing students, attracts strong viewership and creates massive awareness on the subject.
Good Food Talk Show
Good Food Show is driven by social media influencers to promote healthy food practices among urban and rural children, youth, women and elderly in the country. The Talk Show has interesting conversations around good food, nutrition and lifestyle making it a great casual knowledgeable chit chat for the online community and viewers to engage, learn and enjoy!
Healthy Khayega India
Healthy Khayega India is driven by social media influencers, top nutritionists and chefs, who cook healthy dishes online, to promote healthy food practices among urban and rural children, youth, women and elderly in the country.
The show has interesting healthy recipes for audiences to watch LIVE, making them learn how to give a healthy spin to food.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- The Ministry of Health Family Welfare
- The Ministry of Women & Child Development
- The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare
- The Ministry of Chemical & Fertilizers
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution
- The Ministry of MSME
- Department of Food and Public Distribution
- The State, Health Secretaries, Mission Directors
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Food & Health Beverages
- Municipal Corporation and Public Work Departments
- International Health & Nutrition Organizations
- Agri Chemical, Crop Protection & Enhancer and Farm Mechanization & Modernization
- Government & Private Health & Agriculture Institutions
- Women & Child Empowerment Organization
- Heads of Research & Development, Training Institutions for Nutrition, Food & Supplements
- Nutritionists and Diet Experts
- Child and Women Support Organization
- Schools & Educational Institutions
- Rural Development and Regional Organizations
- Individual Working for Women, Child and Adolescent Support & Development
- Farmer Associations and Supporting Organizations
- Key Stakeholders & Influencers from the healthcare sector
- Focused and Active Social Organizations, Specialists, Nutritionist and Food Experts
- Environment & Hunger Elimination NGOs, and Grassroots Level Organizations
- Technology, Products and Healthy Food Suppliers,
- Organic Food, Farming & Health Related Companies & Organizations
- Nutrition, Healthy Food and Healthcare Start Ups
- Food Packaging Technologies
An Initiative By
IHW Council is a not for profit organization that works towards creating awareness and advocacy for a healthier world. Set up in response to a strong call to bridge the gaps in preventive healthcare and environmental protection, the Council advocate’s adherence to the highest standards accepted internationally in healthcare. With the core belief that health is a human right and not only the responsibility of the individual, the Council raises pressing concerns in the healthcare fraternity and engages policy makers, key government officials, academia, industry, health care experts and civil society.
Set A Reminder to Watch Live on Facebook
Bharat Nutrition Week
1 Sep- 7 Sep 2022
Integrated Health & Wellbeing Council; a not for profit organization engaged in the health and wellbeing of human enterprise and existence, is organizing the second edition of the mega Bharat Nutrition Week, 1st to 7th September 2022 to mark the “National Nutrition Week!”.